The joke continues. Rants and Swears “re-nominated me” for a Sunshine Award.
Yes, fits this bullshit to a Tee…
For the Sunshine nomination, there are rules. I will follow exactly one of them.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you.
- Answer the 11(or 4) questions the blogger asked you.
- Nominate new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 (or just 3) new questions.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award in your post/or on your blog.
- Notify the nominees about it by commenting on one of their blog posts.
I’m not nominating anyone this time around — fuck it.
But just to be polite, I will answer the questions Rants and Swears asked me.
- How do you measure success? (not necessarily professionally, could be personally)
At the end of an evening of tennis at the Third World Club, Grif “pronounces” our success: “We had tennis. We had beer. We had wings and vegetables (yes we are so old the cardiologists make us order vegetables). Another successful (Monday or Tuesday, or Thursday) night.”
It’s a success whenever we get the day right.
2. What do you worry about most and why?
Other than work, I generally only worry about my family’s heath:
- We have reached the age where is this always something broken on the Bear?
- Why is the Boy whinning about his back and shoulder at age 28?
- When I wake up, what’s going to hurt (back, shoulder, knees, feet)?
Because something is going to hurt and it would be nice if just one fucking morning it wasn’t a surprise…
3. Waffles of Pancakes?
Both. Breakfast is not the boss of me.
4. If you could be any superhero or villain, who would you be? Why?
I don’t follow this Marvel bullshit. I stopped watching Spiderman when I was 8. By the way, ever go back and watch that cartoon from the 60’s? That lame ass song repeats more than Baby Shark… It’s fucking Sponge Bob with fight scenes.
But if I had to be a fictional character with super powers, I’d be Beelzebub, The Beast, The Prince of Darkness. That fucker has all the fun.
Nope not gonna do it. But I will offer another stolen Monty Python clip (this has to be public domain by now). I’m refusing to follow this rule like Michael Palin refuses to believe this parrot is dead: